Saturday, March 22, 2014

think pink 3.0



I really thought I would get up early and string something coherent together to post here, like I used to, rather than just a couple of pretty pictures and a couple of nonsense, nothing sentences about me, and life, and love, and happiness, but hey, maybe my brain's not working in the same ways that it used to or maybe what I need from this, what I've always needed from this, is a place where I can just write, where it doesn't matter what I say, where the only requirement is that it be something that comes from me and nowhere else. There are so many times when I've wondered what my life would look like if I didn't have this creative outlet, and it is, frankly, unthinkable. Everyone needs a space that is wholly, completely, irrevocably their own. And this is mine. So I'm sorry... it's going to be a little bit more of this nonsense, some pretty pictures of pink things (thinking pink, always), and a promise that things will get a bit clearer soon.

X

5 comments:

dana dimitras said...

Wow these photos are amazing! You have a great blog :)

Do you want to follow each other, let me know on my blog?!

http://danadimitras.blogspot.com

Kirby Bee said...

Things don't always have to be clear. Nonsense, rambling, incoherent thoughts and streams of words are okay.

kb xx

Artemisleblog said...

Amazing pictures ! <3
Love your blog !
xx

SiĆ¢nicles said...

Your nonsense is always welcome.

hannah-rose said...

Dana - thank you!

Kirby - Thank you for that sage advice. Sometimes I worry, but really there are more important things aren't there?

Artemisleblog - Thank you!

Sianicles - ohhh thanks dear :)

xxx